Made To Measure SuitsMade to Measure – affordable luxury for all your suit needs
Very few things in life feel as good as a made to measure suit. Maybe it’s the perfect fit, the quality of the fabric, the attention to detail or simply the fact that it has been made just for you. Whether for a special occasion or for day to day wear, a made to measure garment will make you feel like a million dollars!
We offer made to measure service on:
2/3 piece suits, Coats, Trousers, Waistcoats, Skirts, Shirts, Ties, Cravats.
The Fabrics You can choose your fabric from one of our sample fabric books or supply your own fabric and patterns if you prefer.
We work with some of the finest cloths made in the uk such as:
The Procedure At the first appointment (with a cup of coffee !) we discuss with our customers what kind of occassion the made to measure suit is required for. For example, a wedding, work, business or leisure. After we have established the ocassion we go through the swatches of fabric books to choose the right fabric and lining. Then we take measurements followed by choosing the style, pockets, lapel, contrasting lining, flashing cuffs, flashing vents, buttons, etc. All this takes approximately between 1-1.5 hrs.
Finally our customer will leave a deposit of 50%
Turnaround From taking the initial measurements to the first fitting typically takes between 6 to 8 weeks, thereafter another week or two until completion.
The cost Prices start from £750.oo plus vat for a two piece suit.
- For an additional charge, we are pleased to offer either home or office visits for our made to measure service.
• For enquiries and appointments please call us on 01993866519 or 07930180251
• As we all are going through challenging times, we wanted to reassure our customers that we are putting all measures in place to create a safe environment so they can visit us with confidence.
Among the measures put in place, please now note the following changes: a perplex window at the front desk, hand sanitisers, queueing signs on the floor, staff will be wearing face masks as well as protective face shield visors when doing fittings in the changing room.
• We are offering a collection and drop-off service for free for the month of July only. The areas covered with this service are as follows: Witney, North Leigh, Stand lake, Hailey, Minister Lovell. Customers will provide a template item along with the item to be altered if needed. We will not be able to provide fittings in homes.
• Our customers are more than welcome to post their items with a template item along with the garment to be altered if needed. Ensure you include precise instructions. Please send the items to the following address: Jorge Peralta, 35 Bridge St, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 1DA.
• Temporary opening times 11.00am to 3pm Tues – Sat.
- Made to measure shirts vouchers are available from the store.
See our promotions !
- Spend Over £60.00 on alterations or repairs in a single transaction and receive a FREE pair of Jollie socks.
- Buy a made to measure shirt and get a free pair of cufflinks.
- Buy a made to measure suit and get a whopping 50%off a made to measure shirt.
Terms and conditions apply, ask in store for details.
What our clients say
Thank you so much for your work (altering) on the girl’s bridesmaid dresses. They looked fabulous and fitted perfectly. We had a fantastic day and the bride, and bridesmaids looked stunning.
Thank you once again.