Bridal ServicesYour wedding day is one of the most important days of your life!
Once the bride has chosen the ideal dress, some adjustments need to be done some times, some of the adjustments we can help with are:
Hem up. Keeping original design/style, add a loop for the bride to hold the train or attach it on the dress itself, so the bride doesn’t have to hold it on her hand the whole evening.
Sides in. From top to bottom if needed.
Re-styling. Some more beading or sequence can be added or reduced, sleeves can be inserted or removed, closed up neck area could be turned into a V neck.
Resize the whole dress.
WE ARE OPEN!!
• For enquiries and appointments please call us on 01993866519 or 07930180251
• As we all are going through challenging times, we wanted to reassure our customers that we are putting all measures in place to create a safe environment so they can visit us with confidence.
Among the measures put in place, please now note the following changes: a perplex window at the front desk, hand sanitisers, queueing signs on the floor, staff will be wearing face masks as well as protective face shield visors when doing fittings in the changing room.
• We are offering a collection and drop-off service for free for the month of July only. The areas covered with this service are as follows: Witney, North Leigh, Stand lake, Hailey, Minister Lovell. Customers will provide a template item along with the item to be altered if needed. We will not be able to provide fittings in homes.
• Our customers are more than welcome to post their items with a template item along with the garment to be altered if needed. Ensure you include precise instructions. Please send the items to the following address: Jorge Peralta, 35 Bridge St, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 1DA.
- Temporary opening times: From 10.00 am to 4.00 pm Tues – Sat.
- Customers are allowed to bring their photographer (or own camera) for the alteration session fittings, so you could treasure every aspect of the build up to the big special day!
- £5.00, £10.00, £50.00 vouchers available from the store.
What our clients say
Peraltas tailoring altered a suit jacket, and two pairs of trousers for me. I was in a hurry as I needed the Suit for an interview. An easy phone call, and simple fitting were made.
Peraltas are a genuine professional and the alterations were first class. I will use Peraltas tailoring again, and their prices are very reasonable too.